After listening to Alexis Glick of the Fox Business Network (FBN) report that:
* Corporate tax revenue is down 57%.
* Personal Taxe revenue is down 22%.
* 6.8 Million are collecting Unemployment.
* US Government has spent $80 Billion of the Stimulus Package.
* $150 Billion has been spent for interest.
This is what President Obama had to say about it today:
In order for the US economy to thrive we have to immediately do two things which we are currently not doing:
1) Convince the Global Market that our commercial paper offered by Wall Street is sound and has value.
2) Become Energy Independent. In other words, build 50 - 100 Nuclear Power Plants in the US by 2020. This policy will provide us with affordable energy that will free us from our dependence on OPEC and create millions of jobs nationwide.
Until we accomplish those two primary objectives this recession will only get worse.
Missouri Will Show The Way! http://www.visitmo.com/
Kansas City – (Best Barbeque in USA & Have a Bud with it)
Republican For A Reason!